shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Event | Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 ❤

Sundays are usually days I like to do absolutely nothing but lay in my bed and catch up on my favorite series. But today, I traveled to Amsterdam for GlamourNL's Fashion-Vintage Live: the biggest offline fashion market of the year! Shoppers got the opportunity to raid the closets of tons of fashion editors, style icons, stylists, bloggers and Glamour readers. When I arrived around one o'clock, it wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. But that only meant that it was so much easier to walk around the hundreds of fashion booths and food trucks. Here's a recap of today's event.
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
My shoes from Minusey
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event


Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Concept Store
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Concept Store
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event
Glamour Fashion-Vintage Live 2016 event

 I didn't go with the intention of buying anything/too much. But I ended up walking out with a H&M coat for just €10, such a steal! Hopefully I'll be able to show it off in an outfit post soon. So stay tuned! 

Did you go to Fashion-Vintage Live? Got anything?



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥