shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 2015 Lookbook: Holiday Party Outfits ❤

With just a few weeks left before Christmas and New Years, I bet your social schedules are filled with office parties, festive family dinners and fun nights out with friends. And for a true fashionista that usually means multiple party outfits! That's why I've created a special December 2015 lookbook for you to draw more than enough outfit inspiration for all of your fun and festive upcoming events. With these 10 outfits, I'm sure you'll be the life of the party! Get inspired and shop away :)
Holiday Party Outfit Ideas
Holiday Party Outfit Ideas


Holiday Party Outfit Ideas 2015
Holiday Party Outfit Ideas 2015
Outfit 8: Faux Suede Dress | Jewel Necklace | Snakeskin Heels (on sale!)
Holiday Party Outfit Ideas 2015

I hope this lookbook was able to help you out, even a little. So tell me, which is your favorite look? And where would you wear it too? Let me know in the comments!



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

5 comments:

  1. love all these looks,especially number 2 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that much into turtlenecks, but I love the glittery pieces! I also like the suede trend a lot :D! Great for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third one is my favorite. The shades looks so calm. I think I'm inspired by the look and gonna apply it to my outfit today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog images are so lovely.

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shorts in the first outfit and these outfits are wonderful!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥