shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas Gifts Ideas for under €50 ❤

I hope you aren't getting bored of my Christmas gift guides just yet, because I do have a few more fun gift ideas to show you! If you've missed my previous gift guides, you'd definitely want to check out my options for gifts under €10 and gifts for under €25 as well! Today's gifts are ideal for the people on your list that are really into cute and sparkly packaging.  
Christmas Beauty Gifts Ideas for under €50
For your best friend or sister that has a super girly side, these beauty gifts are definitely great picks. Great to use as well as a pretty decorative piece for their vanities! 


Christmas Home Decorations Gifts Ideas for under €50
I just want to buy all of these home decoration for myself, they're just too cute! And if you or your loved one has a serious wanderlust, the scratch world map is definitely a priceless gift! 



Christmas Tech Gifts Ideas for under €50
Pink, gold and sparkles? These tech gifts don't even need an explanation why they'd make perfect gifts!


Which gift category are you loving so far? The beauty, home or tech picks? Let me know :)



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥