shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, June 18, 2015

How to wear: Wide Leg Trousers ❤

Hello lovelies,

I definitely believe one of the biggest summer trends this year are the wide leg trousers. Usually I stay away from every fashion trend that's anti-short girl. But if styled correctly, even these trousers can be rocked by us petite fashionistas. So, which of these nine looks do you like best?

SOLID COLORS 
Solid colored trousers are so easy to style, as they are super versatile and can be dressed up or down. Wearing solid colors is also ideal if you are still into colorblocking, like I am!
Summer Trend: Wide Leg Trousers
STRIPED
Striped trousers are a short girl's best friend. They are the key item to fake a taller appearance, especially in photos. Do stay away from horizontal stripes though! 
Summer Trend: Wide Leg Trousers
 PRINT
When wearing a print item, I love keeping the rest of my outfit a bit more simplistic but still use colorful accents here and there. 
Summer Trend: Wide Leg Trousers

Wide leg trousers are seriously a big thing in every store now, so there's no way you'll have trouble finding a pair you like. I have two now, but I can't wait to score a few more. What's your take on this trend?

Xx



Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥