shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, April 12, 2015

What I'd Wear to Coachella 2015 ❤

Hello lovelies,

Even though Coachella is a music festival, the fashion is always a huge part of it. And every year I dream of being able to attend. But between plane and festival tickets, it's probably going to cost me two month's worth of student loan lol. But a girl can certainly dream of her Coachella outfits.
Coachella Outfit Ideas
Here are six outfits that I would totally wear if I was going to Coachella this year. To me Coachella fashion is all about looking fashionably comfortable and lots of bib jewelry, fringes, stripes and just everything bohemian. 
Coachella Outfit Ideas
Outfit 1: Sleeveless blazer - Floral Skort 
Coachella Outfit Ideas

What would you wear to Coachella?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Nice outfits!!!!!!!!!!! I love cOachella ! Vooral BOHO stijl, vind ik echt te gek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben echt dol op Boho, de kleding die je hebt uitgekozen is echt heel tof!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥