shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My SS/15 Essentials ❤

Hello lovelies,

 It's been spring for a little while now and probably like every other blogger, I still feel like there a few fashion pieces missing from this season's wardrobe. So I thought it would be fun to make a list and show you all my (missing) essentials for this year's spring and summer. 

Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials fujifilm instax mini 8 pink
On top of my list is a pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. These pretty polaroid cameras have become such a hype. And I finally think I'm ready to splurge my money on one as well. 
Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials flatforms shoes
top: 1 | 2       bottom: 1 | 2 
I used to hate flatforms shoes with a passion, but somehow they made my list anyways. I think being petite, I now definitely see their practicality of being comfortable but still having a little bit of heel for everyday all-day wear. 
Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials backpacks rucksacks
top: 1 | 2 | 3    bottom: 1 | 2 | 3
Lately I have been leaning more towards backpacks instead of purses and crossbody's. They not only look very boho chic, put also carry a lot more. 
Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials floppy hats
top: 1 | 2     bottom: 1 | 2
On every online shop I've browsed on for the past couple of days, I've been checking out their floppy hat selection. They're perfect for those bad hair days, those "mannn the sun is shining hard" days, those "my outfit is kinda blah" days, don't you think?
Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials striped fashion
top: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4     bottom: 1 | 2
Besides grey being my official spring color, I also can't get enough of striped clothing. I had on a striped asymmetrical dress on Easter last week and I got so many lovely compliments. 
Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Essentials fashion tattoos
Last on my list, but not least.. flash tattoos! I know they've been in since last summer but I'm still very much obsessed with them. 

What are your ss/15 essentials? And what do you think of mine? Also, take a throwback look at my SS/14 essentials

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥