shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fashion Inspiration | Island Wardrobe ❤

Hello lovelies,

I just can't seem to get inspired anymore to blog since I've been back home. It's a sad situation really. But I was on tumblr the other day and saw so many fashion inspiring photos, I just had to share. Obviously my style on the island is a lot different from what I can wear in cold old Dutchie town, so these fashion picks specifically had me in awe. Have a look.
fashion inspiration tumblr
fashion inspiration tumblr
fashion inspiration tumblr
fashion inspiration tumblr
fashion inspiration tumblr

 Hmmm, now I have a sudden need to do some online shopping..

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. So many pretty pictures! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥