shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, November 15, 2014

New In: Primark Over the Knee / Thigh High Boots ❤

Heey lovelies,

Yes, another new-shoes-in post! :) After failing to find black over-the-knee boots of my size at the new Primark in Rotterdam Zuidplein last Thursday, I decided to try my luck at the one in Zoetermeer the next day. And there they were, these perfect size 3 black gems just hanging there waiting for me to grab them. At first I wasn't too sure if I should even get them, because I am very petite (read: 4'11") and I didn't want the boots to wear me instead of the other way around. But Dulce Candy does it, so I know I and you if you're petite, can do it too! 
Primark black over the knee / thigh high boots
Primark black over the knee / thigh high boots
Primark black over the knee / thigh high boots
From the quality of my iphone 4s you can tell that it doesn't do these boots justice, but they are pretty amazing. Especially with a price tag of just €24! I can't promise you that they are still available (in your size) at your nearest Primark, but it's definitely worth a visit.

What are your thoughts on knee high/OTK boots for the fall and winter?

Xx
Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

  1. omg they are gorgggg tiff!!! glad you found your over the knee boots ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM on you!!! Maybe I should get one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi!! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow, this are gorgeous:)
    http://laurenladybug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice boots and you have a beautiful legs♥

    Mitch
    homemade spa recipes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I just bought a beautiful pair of over knee boots as well. My latest obsession! xo
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! I recently bought some over the knee boots without a heel, but I'm dying for a heeled pair too. Can't believe they're so cheap!

    Sarah
    thememoir.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kind of boots!! But I never find one to my heart. This one is beautiful. I don't know where to buy.
    Wedding Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these boots! Amazing blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous boots?!?! they'd be such a great addition to any wardrobe :P i just need to courage to pull them off hahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want these boots so badly, can't find them here in Scotland? :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥