shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New In: Tropical prints, #FASHIONCODE & more ❤

Hi lovelies! Out of a little Saturday boredom me and my friend ended up in the city yesterday afternoon and decided to have a look in some of our favorite stores. I never intentionally leave the house with the mindset of spending money on clothes. But hey if such a moment occurs, I always just roll with it lol. But just like all my other hauls, I just "had to have" all of these! ❤__❤

The first two items I got at ZARA. And if it wasn't for a gift card I hadn't used up yet, I totally would have missed out on these, cause I actually never go into Zara... #truestory. But nevertheless, I am drooling over these gorgeous shorts that were on sale and this awesome-ass clutch!
ZARA fashioncode clutch
ZARA tropical floral shorts

These next items are all from H&M, which is one place I haven't done much shopping lately. But I was pleasantly surprised this time. One of my favorites from this entire haul are definitely these denim shorts. This entire summer so far I've been on the hunt for a pair that were really fitted and not too short. Finally found them! ^_^
H&M denim shorts
H&M black floral split maxiskirt
H&M FML slogan grey muscle top
Sometimes all you can say is...
H&M tropical print tee
So obsessed with this tropical print tee, especially since I have the perfect shoes to go with it!
That was all [for now]. What did your haul consist of lately?!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I just recently found some great H&M finds myself...love these picks
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last top is lovely xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many good purchases. love the clutch.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥