shopaholics online ♥

Monday, April 7, 2014

New In: Nelly High Heels Event Shoes + Dress ❤

Heey loves! Remember the Nelly High Heels event I attended last month? I finally received my beautiful shoes and I couldn't wait to show you! ^__^ The night of the event I also received a goodiebag with a gorgeous blue dress inside! So of course I wanted to show you that as well.
Nlly Shoes Nelly.com Brown Buckle Sandal
Nlly Shoes Nelly.com Brown Buckle Sandal
Nlly Shoes Nelly.com Brown Buckle Sandal
I ended up getting my second choice, which at first was a little disappointing. My first choice were these black gladiator high heels, which I was so stoked about at the event. I even thought of possible outfits and everything! But after getting over that (such first world problems right?), I realized that these brown babies were my second choice for a reason. They are very cool. I love that they are a neutral brown color, so I'll be able to wear them with just anything this spring/summer. And I appreciate all the straps and buckles, because it gives the shoe a Gladiator feel to it which I am obviously obsessing about. 
Nlly Dress Nelly.com Silver Cobalt Chain Dress
The wall didn't do the dress justice at all, so here is the actual link to the silver/cobalt Oneness Chain Dress.

So so happy with my shoes! I tried them on and I must honestly say, that my feet look super cute in them lol. If you are interested in either the brown Buckle Sandals or the dress, you would like to know that both of these items are now on sale with 50% off.  :-)

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. your heels and dress are both extremely grogeouesss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie schoenen en jurk! Hier hou ik ook echt van.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Heels and the backround!
    www.mypersonalexperience.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw love the heels heel gaaf liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shoes and the dress :o!
    wow just too pretty to handle xo
    http://leopardxlipstick.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥