shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Favorites: PRINT CLASH by River Island ❤


     HELLO LOVELY READERS

When I was in Amsterdam for Fashion Week last weekend, I visited River Island to kill some time. And I was just so amazed by to their new ss14 collection, because it was so colorful, vibrant, tropical and just aah-mazing. Definitely pieces I wanted to add to my spring and summer wardrobe this year. And yesterday when I checked out RI online to fond over their collection again, I saw their PRINT CLASH items.. and boy was I sold. The prints.. the colors... the garments siiigh *major hearteyes*. I couldn't wait to show you my favorite pieces.
print clash 2014 river island

And ofcourse I had to make a few outfits in polyvore, to show you how I would love to wear my picked items and to give you some inspiration as well. 
print clash 2014 river island
Outfit nr. 1 & 2
print clash 2014 river island
Outfit nr. 3 & 4
 FLORAL PRINT CROPPED SHIRT (€30)
print clash 2014 river island
Outfit nr. 5 & 6
Looking at all of these outfits, I'm imagining myself wearing them while being in a tropical paradise hmmmmm. What about you guys?

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. hey u have a lovely blog.....do u wanna follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and goole+
    do let me know....i will follow u back
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥