shopaholics online ♥

Friday, January 17, 2014

Spring-proof Shoes from Forever 21 ❤


Ever since we passed the month of December, I was kinda already over winter. I just want Spring and Summer to get here. And when they do, I want them to actually feel like Spring and Summer. All Dutchies  will probably know what I mean (and agree) :-) But to help get you in the spirit of the upcoming seasons, I'll share my favorite Forever21 shoes that totally get a Spring-proof stamp by yours truly. 
The two cut-out booties in the background are my absolute favorites. They're nothing like shoes I would normally wear or have worn before, but they instantly caught my eye! Other favorites were the red stiletto sandals with a golden ankle strap, the leopard print heels and the black wedge sandals with gold metal detailing. 

 See more of their new shoe collection here, and let me know which ones are your favorites!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥