shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New In: End of 2013 Shopping ❤


On the last day of 2013, I decided to go on a little shopping trip just to end off the year on a good note. I've been such a big online shopper lately, that I hardly ever go to the city anymore. But when I do, I never fail to bring home some great items. 
The first thing I picked up was this awesome coat from NewLook. I love the material, the fit and it keeps me so warm! And I got it on sale for just €19. 
The next things I got are from H&M. It's been such a long time since I shopped at H&M. But I always find the cutest stuff. First item is this cute cream semi-cropped blouse. Size XS was the only one left and I was afraid it wouldn't fit me, because it looked way smaller. But it's so form fitting, so it looked great. Next item, is this cute cut-out blouse. I definitely like this blouse, because it so happens you can either wear the cut-out in the front or in the back. Major plus for versatility. 

I definitely need to try and do more offline shopping, since I always manage to score items I love!

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥