shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting You Ready: Valentine's Day Outfits ❤


Some of you might not want to hear it, but today is exactly one month till Valentine's day. ? or ?
Now ever since my existence, I've never had a date on Valentine's day, but I always get excited anyways. I mean, pink (and red) hearts anywhere... my inner girlyness is already excited. But anyways, in case you do have special plans on this day, I want to give you some outfit inspiration to get your V-day look ready.

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Look numero 1: For this Elegance look I picked out this gorgeous powder pink PVC midi skirt first and then completed the look with a cute floral bra top. To make the outfit sort-of "winterproof" I added this white furry scarf. And for the accessories I kinda wanted to stay in the same soft color scheme of the outfit.  
Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Look numero 2: With this outfit I had the "I know it's Valentine's day, but don't I want to seem too eager to dress that way" Casual look in mind. I paired this cute daisy print dress with a nice-looking fedora, knee-high socks and red wine creeper shoes. I didn't want to shoes and purse to be too matchy matchy, so I opted for a plum/purple colored one. 
Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Look numero 3: I am still in love with the Monochrome trend, can you tell? This look is personally my favorite, because I am just so in love with this sexy monochrome crop top and the tweed pencil skirt- combination. And I thought it was really cool to pair this outfit with these matching multi-colered shoes AND bag. 
Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Look numero 4:  This ultra Feminine look is obviously also one of my favorites. Isn't the back of this polka dot jumpsuit just so cool? And I love that the bottoms are not skinnies, but very flowy and comfortable. To cover up the back (but not completely!) when going outside for instance, I opted for a cute powder pink cropped jacket. And the girly shoes and accessories to complete the outfit. 

I can't wait to see what you think of my looks. These are just four really cute outfit ideas, but I have tons more created in my head haha. So if you want more ideas, let me know in the comments. And also mention if there is a specific trend you want me to use. 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that second outfit. I would wear it in a heartbeat!

    -Meagan
    Brass in Pocket Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspirational post. Love the accessories. =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥