shopaholics online ♥

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Dinner LOOKBOOK: Tartan & Sequins ❤

Initially I had planned this post ten days before Christmas, which was yesterday.. but oopsss. Christmas is around the corner and I'm sure plenty of us still have no idea what to wear. So I thought I'd make it a little easier by creating a Christmas Dinner LOOKBOOK using the Tartan & Sequins trend. 
Christmas Dinner with Friends: For the tartan look, I went with casual but still girly and cute. It's comfortable enough for a fun dinner party, but still suitable for a nice (dance) party afterwards. With the sequins look, I went a little more glitter&glam. This outfit is perfect if you and your friends like throwing over-the-top fancy dinner parties, where you can dress up and go to the extreme!

Christmas Dinner with Work: If your work place is not just surrounded with employees around your own age, I would suggest you go for this tartan look and wear a more sophisticated outfit. The combination of tartan & white, makes it trendy and timeless. The sequins look is for when you want to show off your fabulous curves, but still look classy enough without it being 'too sexy'. This outfit is especially great for when you wear uniforms at work. It gives you the opportunity to really impress everyone with a great sense of style. 
Christmas Dinner with Family: For most people it is common to spend Christmas day & night with family. But that doesn't mean you can't put effort in looking awesome! The tartan look is a little casual in my opinion, but with golden tip heels and a fun Santa hat, it spices up the entire outfit. The sequins look is more flashy and out-there. I thought it would be a little daring to combine silver sequins with these dark blue patterned trousers. And for a fun touch, I added these cute Christmas tree earrings. 

Let me know your thoughts on these outfits. And also, if you want to see more trends for my Christmas Dinner LOOKBOOK. 

Xx

Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥