shopaholics online ♥

Monday, October 14, 2013

#WorkoutWithCOTS October Week 3 ❤

Omg time flies! It's already the third week of my October Fitness Challenge! But I have to be honest, I have been slacking off just a little bit in the previous week. But I'm totally motivated again to start fresh this week. I know it's gonna be harder, since the sets and reps are getting higher and higher. But I know I'll be worth itttttt. 

Don't forget to hashtag #WorkoutWithCOTS, if you're joining the journey! Or is there some other type of exercise you're doing? I would love to know! 

xx
Keep up with Confessions Of This Shopaholic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. ohh wow I have been slacking lately and I need to get into shape. is it to late to join your fitness challenge? lol
    www.90schick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcoure it's not too late to join! If you want you can check out my work out schedule of the first week, or you can just start with this one! #WorkoutWithCOTS
      xx

      Delete
  2. good luck!!! nice blog
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥