shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Team Curacao Bloggers' First Anniversary ❤

Today is a special day for Team Curacao Bloggers. We're celebrating our very first anniversary! Precisely a year ago me and 11 other bloggers originated from Curacao came together to start Curacao's very own blogging community. Our mission was to "carve the fashion & beauty in Curacao". With satisfaction I can say that in our first year we have accomplished so much. We were invited to fashion/beauty events, we got recognition from some awesome businesses and we inspired a lot of new bloggers to join our community. I am so thankful for meeting all the bloggers and wish us so much more fun within the next years! TCB IS TAKING OVERRRRR!! ❤
Some of the awesome moments spend with the TCB bloggers
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥