shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New In: Prison Nly Shoes ❤

In my 'My Birthday Wishlist' blogpost previously this month, these babies were on the top of my wishlist! And now they're in my hands...well not literally but you know what I mean. A few days after posting my wishlist, I was seriously contemplating on getting them or not. At first I struggled deciding what color to get. And then I finally convinced myself that I needed the nude one, by saying they would look great with the outfit I had planned to wear on my birthday. If this shoe didn't have that golden metal, I don't even think I would have been this crazy about it. That metal just does it for me..
Just posted this picture on my instagram
I'm in looooove! They're so gorgeous. So happy I decided to get them and they arrived just one week before my birthday! :D

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥