shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist ❤

I'm always so excited for September, because it's my birthday monthhhh! VIRGO FOR THE WIN! I'm turning 23 in exactly two weeks. And I still have no idea how I'm celebrating yet, but atleast I have my wishlist in order hahaha.

What's in.. on my list?
Tropical Print Jumpsuit | Missguided
Black Shoulder Bag | H&M
Crystal Flower Necklace | ZARA
Platform Heels w. Ankle Cuffs | Nly Shoes
Purple High Waisted Trousers | ASOS
Black 90s Tee | ShopJeen
18k Gold VOGUE Snapback | ShopJeen
White Sleeveless Blazer | Boohoo

What do you think of my wishlist? My favorite items are definitely the jumpsuit and the GORRR-GE-OUSSS two heels! 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. This is so you! I'm not really a print girl but I love the Jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥