shopaholics online ♥

Monday, June 3, 2013

Outfit: Holy Pastel ❤

Yesterday was my little cousin's First Holy Communion and I wanted to dress up a little for his celebration. It was so nice out, so I decided to go for the girly pastel look. The pictures aren't really of high quality, since I took them with my iPhone, but oh well...

My pastel purple dress is from H&M as you might have guessed from one of my previous blogposts. The pink blazer and the necklace are also from H&M from a while back and the bronze heels are one of my newest shoes from Nelly.com.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. lovely look!

    join my lovely giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I love the dress :)
    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuke outfit! Lekker zomers!

    Liefs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥