shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, May 16, 2013

WEBSHOP: Curioso Fashion ❤

There's a new online shop in townnnn! Last month the owner of Curioso Fashion approached me by mail saying that she's starting her own online shop and she wondered if I wanted to check it out. Ofcourse I wanted too. Curioso Fashion is a Dutch online shop that sells basically everything fashion: tops, blazers, dresses, coats, shoes, accessories, jewelry and such. What I like about Curioso Fashion is that they have some items I haven't seen anywhere before. There are so many cute items, but I wanted to show you my favorites. Gotta make up my mind on which item(s) I'm getting first. On second thought, I think I know. The 'Sneakers BRIGHT COLORS' was one of the first items I saw and immediately I liked them. I basically want them in every color, they're so cool. 
Pumps Open AMIMAL  -  Short PRINTED  -  Pumps CLOSED
Coat ZIPPER  -  Blazer CLASSY
Jurk WARE  -  Jumpsuit CLASSY
Bag PAILLETTE  -  Maxi rok HIGH WAIST SEE TROUGH
Sneakers BRIGHT COLORS  -  Pumps QUEENBikini HIGHWAIST  -  Jurk SKULL HOLLOW  -  Jurk SWEET HEART

There is not a lot of general information on Curioso Fashion. The online shop is still pretty new, so maybe it'll all be added soon. But one thing I can tell you is, that the prices are very affordable! And the shipping costs are just 3 for an entire order! Such a big plus. I'm also friends with Curioso Fashion on facebook. I would suggest you do the same, because the owner Marrit always posts pictures to ask if she should add certain items to the shop! :D 

I would really like to know what your thoughts are about Curioso Fashion (mainly to give constructive criticism to the owner). I personally like it and I'll be checking out something very soon! 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥