shopaholics online ♥

Monday, May 13, 2013

Update: Grand Marché's Facebook Page ❤

So it's almost been a month since I first started my internship and I'm still enjoying it very much. Recently I have been given the task to manage Grand Marché's social media. So I'm really making an effort to make their social media pages as fun and active as possible. There is still a lot of work to be done, before I'll finally be satisfied. But I just wanted to show you a little of what I've been doing for Grand Marché's facebook page. 
Every morning since last week, I have been given the chance to photograph whatever I feel like to upload on our facebook page. The owner has given me complete authorization of the social media, so that I can get really creative and do my own thing! I love that she has given me this awesome chance. Every week I have to measure the growth of all our social channels. So if you want to help, or if you're just interested in seeing what I'll post next or what more Grand Marché has to offer, please like our facebook page! :) Links of our twitter and instagram will follow soon!

I'm also in the process of organizing a fashion event for Grand Marché, so stay tuned for that as well!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥