shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New In: iPhone Blinged Skull Cover ❤

Last Monday I finally ordered an iPhone and I can't be more excited! I finally get to instagram :D That's really the only reason why I wanted to get a new phone. And since it's possible I could get it within the next few days, I decided to start looking for some cool phone covers. I found a lot that I liked on Ebay, but this one was by far the one I loved the most! So I had to order it right awayyyyy. I'm still thinking about getting the other ones I saw, since I'm sure I'll be changing the covers as my mood goes. Haahah
Isn't it super awesomeeee? I'm a little afraid it will be very fragile once I wear it as a cover, but it's just too cool not to have :p

Where do you get your iPhone covers from?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥