shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SHOPPING TIP: Kenzaa + Discount code ❤

About two years ago I blogged about Kenzaa and how much I liked their items. Today I still feel the same way! Since I loved so many items they have right now, I decided to show you just a few. 
Cardigan FESTIVAL Aztec - Blouse LION Wit - Blouse TYNN Pailletten
Pumps BUCKLE Coral - Ankle Boots LITA Lace Beige - Pumps BUCKLE Groen
Kenzaa has very affordable prices. But just for being a (loyal) reader of COTS, you'll get a 10% discount code on all Kenzaa items (including all SALE items)!! Just use the discount code: SHOPAHOLIC when checking out. Offer ends 6th of May :D
Who's gonna use the discount code? Let me know which items you're getting!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Thanks voor de discount code! Ik ga er zeker even een kijkje nemen :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥