shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, March 17, 2013

AND...I'M OFF TO PARIS ❤

SOMEONE PINCH ME. Right now I'm on my way to PARIS!!! I'll be staying for about a week, since I'll be working on a school assignment for..wait for it... L'OREAL Paris. Omg I've never been to Paris, so this is such a dream come true. I'm soooo excited, like I can't even describe the feeling. I won't be able to blog, but best believe I'll tell and show you everything once I'm back!

I will be busy with the assignment, but I'll make sure I'll make more than enough time to actually experience Paris. And do a little shopping (hopefully) while I'm there. Recommend any good places, other than the Eiffeltower (duh!) I need to check out? 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥