shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SHOPPING TIP: LA SISTERS ❤

One  brand I'm really really digging at the moment: LA SISTERS.
"LA SISTERS is a fashionlabel owned and operated by Loïs and Amber: two sisters with a flare for style and a passion for fashion. Currently residing in Amsterdam, Loïs and Amber fell in love with Los Angeles and its culture and lifestyle. LA meets LA and from there an idea was born."

BLAZIN 29,00 || BAKED 29,00 || Cut Cross 29,00

These designs are just a few that I'm obsessed with. The LA SISTERS web store has so much more to fond over. Ps. they just released their LA SISTERS leather jacket! I really admire the Wattimena sisters, because they're so beautiful and young, so ambitious and successful. I'm definitely stocking up on LA SISTERS clothing for this summer. Trust me, if you know style...you should too. Definitely can't wait to see what the talented sisters come up with next! 

Don't forget to check out their webstore  :) 
LA SISTERS Facebook Store
Twitter: Loïs - Amber

Have fun shopping!
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥