shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, February 28, 2013

New In: Sale in Rotterdam ❤

I just got home from a fun day in Rotterdam. I had lunch at Vapiano with a good friend I haven't seen in months and afterwards we decided to walk back to Rotterdam Centraal. And ofcourse we stopped by a few stores to see if there was something we could get in sale! Oh we did...
This turquoise tweed jacket is from the Sting. I probably went to the Sting for the second time now, but I really think I should stop by more often. GREAT SALES! This jacket was 69.95, I got it for just 15!!!
FINALLY I found myself a camo top/jacket. It's actually a top, but best believe I'll only wear it mostly as a vest! This item, also from the Sting was 39.95 , and I got it for 15.
Isn't this beanie the cutest thing EVER? I got it H&M (Kids department) for about 6.95 I think. Besides the red Mickey Mouse, they also had a blue Smurf one. My friend laughed at me when I picked up the blue one, so I choose the red one instead. I think I might go back, when he's not with me lol.

 Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. i am definitely jealous ive been lookin for a purfict camo for months ow without luck and that one is gorgas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥