shopaholics online ♥

Monday, December 31, 2012

New In: Action Home Decorations ❤

I have an 'Action' store right outside my house basically and I try to go in there regularly. They have the cutest home decorations. Walking down the aisles of Action always makes me so happy to be living on my own, knowing that I can buy anything I want without roommates disagreeing.
I never ever go home empty-handed. I do try not to go overboard, because their prices are so cheap. It's easy to get overwhelmed.

I'm actually really excited to show you what I bought recently.
Haha just now I noticed that it's crooked
I saw this heart pastry holder from a far and knew it had to go into my basket. My favorite fashion blogger DulceCandy, once posted an instagram picture where she used a pastry holder as her new jewelry holder. So original! Mine isn't exactly the same as hers was, but will probably have the same purpose. 
I love candles! I never lit them, but I love having them everywhere around the house. Especially these scented ones.
I loves these types of vases, for the simple fact that they can be empty but still look pretty cute.
Now it probably wasn't the best idea to buy this white carpet. But it was calling my name.. It's going to be impossible to keep this clean but it's nothing a hand wash can't fix. I hope. 
This is probably my most favorite Action item yet! I saw it and there was an instant smile on my face. I don't even drink tea that often! Maybe this cup will change that.
When I'm done re-organizing and re-decorating my home, this will be the last thing I'll put up. A house that will finally feel like home. Well at least, my 2nd home. Curacao will always be my first.

I'll probably visit Action again somewhere in mid- or end of January, to see if they got new items for me to take home.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥