shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, November 3, 2012

New In: Pastry Sneakers ❤

In my last post I told you that I was going to the Pastry Sample Sale. I was determined to get three new pairs of Pastry shoes, just so I could double up on the amount of pairs I already had before. I succeeded. At first I was a little sad though, because some of the pairs I wanted at first sight were not available in my size :( And after three pairs of hearing they don't have my size, I sent on of the guys to get me pairs of the shoes they did have in my size. Luckily he came through for me! :D 
The sight of all these pink boxes is just ___

This huge shoe was in the showroom of Juffrouw Jansen and I looooved it. In my next house I'll get something like this as a staircase. Lol
And now to the shoes I bought!
 from the Old Collection: SIRE ESPADRILLE LO, Color: GREY CHEETAH, Size: 5.5
.    from the Old Collection: SIRE ESPADRILLE HI, Color: WHITE CHEETAH, Size:5.5
from the New Collection: SIRE VARSITY PUNK, Color: BLACK, Size 5.5
I paid a total of 75, which is pretty AWESOME! The original price of the black pair alone was 89.95, so go figure! :D I can't wait till Pastry is having another Sample Sale, I'll be there for sure!!


Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Amazing collection. That white color shoe was looking so beautiful. I really like this collection. Thanks for the nice post. Here i got one more source which has a huge collection of shoes.
    juffrouw jansen kleding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥