shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, November 1, 2012

BlackberGram: Life as this Shopaholic #03 ❤

Two more months of 2012 left. I always love when Christmas time is around the corner. I just don't like the cold that comes with it. But I guess that's why they call winter 'sweater weather', cause that's all I'm going to be wearing. 
1. This was a happy day for me, I received packages from H&M, Boohoo.com & Karmaloop 2. Was sooo excited when I received my Chris Brown VIP ticket! 6th of December is going to be the BEST day ever 3. I had fun creating my own blog planner 4. A sneak peek of these cool looking sneakers I order a few days ago

1. Working on my own webshop. Hopefully I'll get it running in 2013 2. Our 'Team Curacao Bloggers' facebook fanpage is doing so well. 105 fans in a little over a month 3. Still hesitant about buying the 'The Man with the Golden Gun' O.P.I top coat! But it's just too much money 4. A beautiful view of my window

That was a bit of my October!
HAPPY NOVEMBER!
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥