shopaholics online ♥

Monday, October 22, 2012

SHOPPING TIP: Sample / Stock SALE ❤

If you like brands like Pastry and Ydence, you are in luck! Because on the 2nd and 3rd of November there will be a sample sale for men and women, you won't want to miss out on. All important information are on the flyer below:
I'm especially excited for the Pastry shoes sale! I already have three pairs, but more can never be wrong in Pastry's case. Here are some of the other brands you may like and find at the sample sale: Juffrouw Jansen, Circle of Trust and Luke 1977.

To rsvp, click. Oh, and remember to BRING CASH ONLY!!! It would totally suck to want everything you see, but find out at the cashier that you can't swipe! :(

Will I see you there?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥