shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, October 18, 2012

New In: Jeepers Creepers ❤

At first I didn't really know how I felt about Creepers shoes. I mean they're not exactly a beauty to look at. But now that it's been in style for a while now, I feel like they grew on me. I wanted to buy a pair (not the original ones though, too expensive!), but was skeptical because I thought I wouldn't like them on me. But you never know, until you try. So I bought myself a pair from TribecaShoes. They had them in Red, Navy, Bordeaux and Black. But ultimately I went for the lovely Bordeaux. I love this color for fall/winter, so it's perfect. 
So cheesy for me to say this, but I kinda feel like a real blogger now. Hahah just kidding. But, I love these. I might actually have to get more.

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh very nice! i got a black pair today :D

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥