shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dress4Less: Kylie Jenner ❤

I saw this picture of Kylie Jenner on tumblr and I thought her outfit was amazing, and it is definitely something I would wear myself! So I thought of a way to make this outfit a little more affordable for me (and you, if you like this outfit). Cause we all know how much celebrities tend to spend on their outfits sometimes, when there is an much more affordable way. 
The pink tailored blazer {on sale  21.61 without shipping} and the golden sequin trousers {≃ 34.58 without shipping} are from Missguided. It was such a coincidence to see Kylie wearing the exact same trousers on Missguided. So funny! The grey top {4.95} and the black pumps {39.95} are from H&M. Total cost = 101.09!

Do you think this outfit is worth the price? Or do you think you can find cheaper alternatives?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥