shopaholics online ♥

Friday, September 14, 2012

EVENT: 1st VOGUE Fashion's Night Out in Amsterdam XL ❤

Yesterday was the first VOGUE Fashion's Night Out in Amsterdam. Me and Omaily had such a blast! First we went to Bijenkorf, had our picture taken a few times and then we headed over to P.C Hooftstraat. Even though there were tons of people, I did not recognize any blogger. Super weird! But I did see a lot of fashionable people wearing fashionable items I want hanging in my closet. I wish VOGUE would have a FNO every 3 to 4 months lol. 


Our gorgeous VOGUE Cover!
Got me a VOGUE shirt
SuperTrash Style Competition
Enjoying delicious Gucci chocolates and champagne
GORGEOUS Shoebaloo Glitter shoe!
Michael Kors
Inglot
I hope this super large post filled with pictures gives you an idea of how awesome Fashion's Night Out was. If you weren't able to make it, you should definitely try to come out next year!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥