shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, August 9, 2012

New In: Gold Spikes & Burgundy ❤

Since today was my little brother's last day in Curacao before he leaves back to USA tomorrow, me, my mom and my brothers decided to hit up the city and do a little (school) shopping. My brothers both scored with some clothing, jewelry and some really geeky glasses. And I bought three very cute tops, which I will show in another blogpost, and I also got shoes..AGAIN :D:D I could have never guessed Curacao had so many lovely shoes from what I can remember, but they really surprised me. Most of them I haven't even seen in Holland yet!
I love Qupid shoes!
These babies were from Graficos (Otrobanda, Curacao). They have amazing shoesssssss! My mom usually hates spikes on everything, but she really liked this one. I wanted to buy another pair as well, which was breathtaking. But with a price of 119 guilders, I wasn't really thrilled to spend it on one pair of shoes. 

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥