shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New In: Forever21 Goodies ❤

For someone that loves Forever21 as much as I do, it is a bit shameful that I didn't realize until now that you can shop online with Paypal. I immediately took advantage of this new piece of knowledge. I browse around on F21 for two things, their tops and their jewelry. Mostly their jewelry. You can find quite unique pieces for very low prices. So I knew I was going to end up buying a few things.
I always had an obsession with these yellow bags.
Totally love my new necklaces!


Gorgeous pastel colors.. 
I'm so happy with my new gold cap-toe sneakers.. They were just  5.20! Can you believe that?

So satisfied with my new buys!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥