shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer Outfits I'd Love to Wear #02 ❤

It's time for another summer outfit I'd die to wear!

Denim & Stripes

This is an outfit that you would see on tumblr. At least I have. The combination with denim and stripes gets a pop of color with the red platform wedges. I added a bow which I would either wear as a bow tie or a cute little bow in my hair. I've noticed that I'm still totally obsessing about black and white stripes. 

What do you think?
Check out my previous summer outfits.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. i love ur blog <3
    gives me great interest to start mine too but im clueless at the moment =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥