shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, July 28, 2012

New In: Fuchsia Shoes ❤

Just now I went shopping with my mom since I needed a new outfit for a party tonight! I must say I scored really well... I am the MOST happy with these new babies. Walking around in Buy Wise (Punda, Curacao) I saw so many shoes that I wanted. I even picked up a orange neon sandal to try on, when my eye caught these ones. It was love at first sight. ♥____
I always wanted to know how it would feel like to walk in these types of shoes, but I never expected it them to be THIS COMFORTABLE!!!  :D:D 
I can't wait for the party tonight. Hopefully I'll manage to get some great outfit shots too!

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥