shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fashionista on the Travel ❤

Very soon I will be flying back home and I still have no idea what I'm gonna wear. I had so much fun shopping for clothes for when I'm actually on vacation, but somehow the outfit in which I'm travelling has not crossed my mind until now. I don't want to have too much detail, since I'll be checking in and out a lot. My travelling time is going to be brutal, so I want to wear clothes that are as comfortable as possible. Luckily I do have a few ideas. 
With every outfit I thought of using items that I actually have hanging in my closet, or are at least similar to them. I think these outfits are both stylish and comfortable. Easy take-on/takeoff shoes, almost no jewelry and a jacket you can take on and off when it gets a little breezy in the airplane.

Now that I have a few ideas, it won't be as hard to make a decision! What outfit do you like best?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Nr 2 is a cutiiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the 2nd photos! Look fashionable and comfy!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥