shopaholics online ♥

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Outfits I'd Love to Wear #01 ❤

It's OFFICIALLY SUMMER and that means that there is less than a month left before I can walk around in only flipflops, tops and shorts! But best of all, I get to go out of the house without a jacket and a scarf on! Hooray for that. Because I have been longing for this for at least 6 months now, I have been creating outfits in my head that I'd love to wear! So I thought it'd be nice to share them with you.

BLACK & NEON: 

I'm crazy about cropped tops and neon, so it's no wonder that I paired these two together! The black & white wedges and spiked bracelets are the perfect finishing touch.

Would you wear this outfit?

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog :)

    Kisses from jadorefashionlove.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deze kleuren zijn echt geweldig!! Jij gaat toch bijna naar curacao? Lekker ben jaloers! ;-)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaaa, ik in juli naar Curacao, heb er echt zooooveel zin in haha :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥