shopaholics online ♥

Saturday, June 2, 2012

New In: Pink, Black & Leopard ❤

A couple of weeks ago I found these GORGEOUS pair of pink heels on tumblr and I couldn't get them out of my mind ever since! Because I want to rock these on my summer vacation, I went on a speed hunt. To me they're as essential as a little black dress!!!
Luckily I quickly found a similar shoe from Missguided.co.uk :D I'm sooooo happy!
Jefris Super High Platform (lol my toes look so crammed in there but they're actually not)
In love with my new 6.5 inch heels...like literally IN LOVE! On the pictures they might look a little too big, but they fit nicely :) Because there was a discount code I decided to buy this leopard hot pants as well! Need to be more careful with that buttcheek-showing though LOL
Bertta Leopard Print Panel Hot Pants
 What do you think?

Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

18 comments:

  1. super hot fouchsia colour!wow!
    matches perfectly with the leopard shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whahahahahaahah totaly cute lol buttcheek hahah funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!! I have a similar one but peep toe, they are the highest yet most comfortable heels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous heels!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tifffff what are you doing to me???
    Now I want those soooo baaadddd!!!

    And btw... When are you starting to post OOTD's????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm soorryyyy :$ I want too, but I need someone to take pictures for me hahah :D

      Delete
  6. Loooveeee the shoes so much!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg these heels are amazing *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, these heels are beyond stunning. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much! I adoooore your blog :D

      Delete
  9. whoa!! fucking gorgeouss tifffy!!
    lovee the heels!! love the pants love everything xD ^^
    it really llooks good on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooooooooooove them! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥