shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New In: H&M Clutch ❤

I blame H&M for all my online shopping cravings lately. My inbox is filled with weekly emails announcing Free shipping, 10% Discount, 25% Discount etc.. I might need to unsubscribe lol. 
I had a few items in my shopping bag, but when I wanted to check out most of them were sold out..so weird. So I ended up just buying this clutch. I was having a hard time deciding which one of the three designs to buy. But in the end, this blue and turquoise snakeskin did it for me. I have a thing for blue lately. 


I like this clutch so much, that I'm actually thinking about getting the other two as well.. We'll see.


Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Awesome clutch! The colors in it are amazing. I have been on an H&M craze lately, too, but today I went in to the store and managed not to buy anything (which is a miracle).

    Just found your blog via IFB! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I need to try that some time, go into H&M and NOT buy a single thing! lol
      Thank you so much!

      x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥