shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blogger Inspired by Bloggers ❤

The fun thing about blogging for me, is to be able to look up to a few (bigger) bloggers that really inspire me with their fashion style, and their fun personalities. Their way of dressing up and combining different textures and trends together, I find incredible. I think everyone has an eye for fashion, because no matter what you wear, it's still you expressing yourself. But the bloggers I really look up too, create these outfits that are so fashionable, that you can't help but feel inspired!

My all-time favorite blogger is: Dulce from DulceCandy.com
My main reason for looking up to her is, because she is also a petite. With her as an inspiration, I kinda get an idea of which trends goes with my body type. For instance, I used to think a maxi dress/maxi skirt wasn't for petites at all, till one day Dulce wore an outfit with a maxi skirt, and it looked incredibly stylish. I love all her outfits, and how she doesn't only wear expensive brands. If you check out her outfit posts, you can see that she also shops a lot at affordable stores, like H&M, Forever 21, Target, thrift stores etc. I believe that if you really want to inspire a lot of young females who look up to your style, you should express through your clothing that it's okay to be fashionable without having to spend thousands of dollars on clothing. What I also like about Dulce, are her youtube videos showing her AMAZING shoplogs, and her beauty and makeup tutorialsAnd have you ever seen her closet??? It's every girls' dream!!!!!

Here are just a few of her older but still amazing outfits.
All pictures are from DulceCandy's blog and facebook page.
 Here are a few other bloggers, with outfits to die for.
Would you have ever thought to layer two Jackets like that? Gal Meets Glam
Take a look at that Bag & Jacket, WOW! Oh My Vogue

Both AMAZING outfits! by chicmuse
Just love this outfit too much Walk in Wonderland
 Once I start posting my outfit pictures, and developing my own fashion style I would hope to become just as big of an inspiration for others, as these bloggers are for me!

From which blogger do you get the most inspiration from?

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. I like Dulce's style most of the time.
    About long dresses and skirts I believed that they don't look good on petite girls. But when I see other girls wearing them I change my mind.
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! I haven't tried out maxi dresses on me yet, but now because of Dulce I know that they would fit me just fine! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to some new bloggers, especially Walk in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I like discovering new blogs myself :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you for introducing them! I Love to read blogs by others, they give me some great inspiration!

    Love, Suzanne
    http://becomethefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blogger picks for inspiration! I've heard of some of them, and I'll have to check out the other ones!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice inspiration! x

    http://anfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, thanks for sharing these other bloggers and their photos with us!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥