shopaholics online ♥

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New In: Hailey Leopard ❤

New shoes means good mood. Remember the shoes I chose at the Nelly HIGH HEELS EVENT? Well they didn't have none my choices anymore, so I had the chance to choose a new pair from their collection.
Details: 
Hailey "Leopard"
Leather, Suede, Textile & Rubber Sole. 

Size:  36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Heel: 14 cm
Seat: 5cm 
 Now I chose this pair, because it was the very first shoe I ordered at Nelly.com ever. But since my order got screwed up then, I decided to choose this pair now. At the beginning of 2011, I saw a similar shoe that I fell in love with. It was the SENSO Diffusion Ruzak Wedge. These two pairs look exactly the same! I can't believe I found a cheaper pair! And they are super comfortable!

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. these are freaking amazing! i have to take a look at nelly! im following :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes thank you, they are amazing! you should definitely check out nelly.com, their shoes are just the best!

      xx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous doll. Can't wait for you to post pics of you wearing them.!!
    Happy 2012.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg u bought em!!.. theyre absolutely gorgeoussss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥