shopaholics online ♥

Monday, January 23, 2012

FASHION ADDICTED Goodiebag + Outfit ❤

Last Saturday I attended the FASHION ADDICTED event with two of my besties. We were curious about the goodiebag, so we wanted to arrive a bit early. Surprisingly we were the first girls to arrive. The event in general wasn't really what I had in mind, although I didn't know what to really expect. But when you're with friends in Amsterdam, your night can't ever get dull <3

Goodiebag:
A magazine, a lot of Coupons, Energy drinks, a Boxershort, a Scarf, Eyeshadow, a few Face Products, a Key Chain... 

Outfit:
I was completely dressed in H&M
Xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. your look is so nice!
    I also like your shiny hair!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! There's a Make Up Store eyeshadow in full size!!!
    I think that's the best thing from the whole GB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the exact same thought, from the whole goodiebag that must have been my favorite item. And the color is super nice and well-pigmented as well :)

      Delete
  3. Love these inspirational photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog <3


    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    ik zag je blog en aangezien ik mee gedaan heb met de goodiebag vroeg ik me af als ik de link op mijn facebook page mag plaatsen!

    Groetjes,

    Danique
    Sweetest Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still disappointed at these peepz hahah =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥