shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New In: H&M Rings ❤

After sitting for more than an hour at the hair salon on the Day of Christmas Eve, I wanted to do some me-Christmas shopping. The first store I entered was H&M (ofcourse!). It was packed, even more than usual. I don't really like shopping in a store that is so full of people, so I made my way through the store as quick as possible and grabbed a few things I really liked!! I will go back once the holidays are over.
Without flash
Ring Cuffs & Leaf Ring

 I love these! Love how the cuffs can be worn together, or individually. I bet these are going to be my 2 new favorite rings to wear daily.

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥