shopaholics online ♥

Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ❤



I WANT TO WISH ALL MY READERS,

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.


Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year around
Christmas is love in action. Every time we love, everytime we live, it's Christmas
At Christmas, all roads lead home
Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the Presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other


Right now I'm probably having lots of fun with my family in Utrecht, eating delicious food my grandma cooked and just enjoy being around the people that I love.

What are/will you be doing this Christmas?

NEW YEAR 2O12 COUNTDOWN: O7 DAYS


Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! :) Love all the amaing pics :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥