shopaholics online ♥

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My H&M Haul ❤

I loved H&M even before I moved to Holland. Everytime I go shopping, I never skip H&M. I just love it, so I can never leave the store empty-handed.
Today I just wanted to do a haul post, seeing that there are a lot of H&M stuff I bought recently!













This beautiful yellow clutch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

These two tops, one in black and one in pink. They are so comfy and you can wear with basically anything.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this striped mini skirt.

Last Monday I went to Antwerpen with my family, and it was so much fun! I have never been there before and it was just so exciting to just go to another country by train. It was really weird being in Holland one second and Belgium the next. It was kind of funny how I ended up going to the same stores I go normally go to. We did not have that much time to really just go all out on the shopping, just because we arrived a lot later than we planned too, due the some train trouble! So I definitely need to plan another Antwerpen trip! But this are my H&M haul from that day..





















This fabulous statement necklace






















Finally found some black wedges (in my size!) and they were on sale!!!
















Leopard shorts..






















And a brown leather gilet!


I love my haul, what about you?
What have you bought at H&M recently?

Xx


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. love the shoes and that awesome vest

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt and the wedges are great. Love everything you picked!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds from H&M! I really can't wait until they open one here in Houston Texas. I'm tired of waiting to shop H&M until I go home to Pittsburgh, PA

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥