shopaholics online ♥

Friday, April 29, 2011

Confessions of this Blogger #011 ❤

And this is the 11th blog feature!

MEET STEPHANIE: CHIQUE AND GLAM

Name: Stephanie Toppenberg
Age: 21
Location: Curaçao
Website: chiqueandglam101.blogspot.com
Social Networks: Twitter
Occupation: LAW student

Are you a Fashion Blogger or a Beauty Blogger?
Well, I started as neither a fashion blogger nor a beauty blogger. Now I blog about both. But not only that, I blog about everything that comes to my mind, but I will keep it especially for beauty and fashion related.

What is the name of your Blog? Why did you choose that name?
Chique and Glam. I didn't have any particular reason for choosing this name. It just popped!

What made you start Blogging? And when exactly did you start?
Well it's simple. I always dreamed of having my own store, so I bought some jewelry pieces for me to create and I didn't have anywhere to start "promoting" what my plans were. So I decided that blogger would be the best place for me to do it. BUT I never shared what I made (Stay Tuned for that). After one or two posts about what my plans was supposed to be I decided to start blogging about beauty also. But it became more intense in March/April. The exact date when I start blogging was in December, the 28th!

What do you like the most about Blogging?
The freedom to express yourself.

Where do you get your Ideas/ Inspiration for your Blog Posts?
My Inspiration comes from everywhere. I can simple see a bird something pop in my head for me to blog about. Isn't that cool? But besides that, ideas/inspirations come from other bloggers, magazines and of course YouTube!

Have any Future Plans for your Blog?
Ofcourse I do, but my lips are still sealed. Just follow my blog and you will see my future plans!

Who is your Favorite Blogger? And Why?
My favorite blogger MUST be Dulce Candy! She has an awesome taste in fashion and she's petite just like me, so it's easy for me when shopping online cause I can see what clothing would fit me the best!

Do you socialize with your Followers?
Yes I do! There's nothing more good then make them feel that you really appreciate their time and effort every time they leave a comment!

What makes you follow a Blog? (What should that Blog have?)
I have to recognize myself in it! I don't like COPY & PASTE! I have seen allot of bloggers doing that!

Any last advice for an aspiring Blogger?
Just be yourself and write about what you like! Don't worry about the amount of followers you have. As soon as you stay true to what you want to achieve with your blog and of course by posting regularly without knowing you will gain your followers.

What is your Personal Style?
It's very mixed. One day you can see me in a plain shirt and a jeans with no make-up on and the next day you can see me all dressed up! But always keeping it classy. But if I have to explain it in "fashion" term you can say I’m pretty casual.

Who is your #1 Fashion Icon?
I don't have one.

What is your #1 Favorite Beauty Product?
My MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation! I love it.

If you could have any career in Fashion, what would you be?
I would love to be a fashion designer. I love to wear unique pieces and soon I will start making my own clothes! I already have my sewing machine :)

THOUGHT STEPHANIE WAS VERY INTERESTING? CHECK OUT HER BLOG AT: chiqueandglam101.blogspot.com

--

Interested in being featured just like Stephanie? send me a mail to shopaholicoverhere@hotmail.com

Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥