shopaholics online ♥

Friday, March 25, 2011

a 10 for Inspiration #007

Today is Friday! FUN FUN FUN! lol
I'm sorry, but that song is the worst.

But let's just move on to the pretty pretty pictures.
































































































































What do you think of this week's pictures? :)

Reminder: Don't forget to enter my Urban Stiletto giveaway which closes in 21 Days


now off topic: Can you guys please vote for my blog (CotS) at urban-stiletto.com/blogger-contest-2011/stemmen. (Naam: Name- Ik stem op: I vote for- Verzenden: Send). You can vote after every 24 hours until 16th of April. Thank you, it would mean alot <3








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Leuuuk blog heb jij. Er staat echt leuke dngen op, deze post leuk. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love fashion? You must see our blog!

    http://modeforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments! I love reading them as they are the highlights of my day :) Please don't be a stranger, I would love to see your pretty faces again soon ♥